Possible Severe Weather, April 2, 2011

It looks like the storm prediction center has issued a See Text Outlook with 5% risk for severe winds here in Eastern Idaho.  If the forecast does indeed turn out to be true I will be out chasing.  I have yet to look at all the models to get an idea of what time it will occur as well as all the dynamics involved.  I am thinking it will be an afternoon/evening event.  I will be charging the camera’s and finishing homework tonight so that I will be free tommorow. 

I will give an update sometime tonight with more details. Stay Tuned.